Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 8

We bought PH (Potential of Hydrogen) strips to check and see if we were on the right path, or too acidic, or too alkaline. I honestly had never heard about this before I started this plan. To read about it, go to this link.
Last night we both checked ourselves, and Glenn was perfect, while I was too alkaline. Today, I rechecked, and I too was perfect.
So what does it mean to have our PH in balance? Hopefully a healthy immune system. Hopefully a system that runs optimally. Hopefully to be IN balance. I have heard that it can reverse disease, diabetes, some cancers, when our PH is in balance. It makes one want to stay this way (vegan/vegetarian) forever knowing that. Will I? That's the question weighing on my mind today.
I ate too many nori rolls tonight. I am STUFFED.
I am thirsty ALL the time, and I constantly have a nasty taste in my mouth, which makes me scrape my tongue and brush  brush brush.
I wonder (And this may be too much info) why I have hardly had to have a bowel movement in the last week. But Isabella has had a TON, and has been very very green. I have to wonder if everything, through nursing, is somehow transferring to her. I know, I'm probably talking crazy, but it's weird, you know?

We had to cook a meat dish for the kids tonight, and it honestly didn't appeal to me at all.
This is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment