Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 6

It's Saturday. You should see my grocery list. OH wow. We were supposed to go shopping today to get everything that we would need for a week. BUT, The awesome hubby of mine let me sleep in, because I am sleep deprived. Not that this should matter, but the place we were going to, if you want to get through easily, you have to go out there early in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I was up by 8:30, but by the time we got going, it was close to 11, and that wasn't going to cut it.
So we had a downtime day.
I made that Gluten Free loaf of bread, and OMG, it was really good. I mean, really really good. Tasted a bit like rye, but but it had a earthy, nutty taste to it as well. The only problem with it is that it wasn't vegan. But otherwise, It was fantastic.
We are getting into the swing of this program. It seems to flow by. Our only problem is disorganization. We need to get our ingredients for recipes before we actually need them, because making this food isn't an instant process. It takes time to prepare.
We have the option to do a fasting day tomorrow, Day 7. I can't really do it, as I am still lactating, and I don't feel like it would be good for Izzy were I to fast. Glenn can, but is opting out based on the fact that he has lost a considerable amount of weight and is leaning on the skinny side, where it's too skinny. So we are just going to continue our path and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment